Fans of rugby who aren’t sure where to watch rugby highlights, you’re in the right place. Why? Because in this blog post, an overview of some of the locations where they can see highlights of their favorite sport will be provided.
Location One: Rugby Match Centre
Come tournament time in the multiple rugby leagues in England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, and Wales, Rugby Match Center is the online destination to stream them live, take in a replay, and see the top best plays from the matches after the fact. Match Centre covers tournaments the following tournaments based in those countries:
- Heineken Champions Cup
- Mitre 10 Cup
- Premiership Rugby
- Rugby Championship
- Rugby World Cup
- Six Nations
- Super Rugby
- Top 14
Location Two: Ruby Highlights on TV
A traditional way to see rugby highlights is by tuning in on that trusty old TV. Sure, this may still be an antiquated way to see what happened from the day’s events in the rugby tournaments and games, but it’s still one of the easiest ways to see what team won, what player excelled, and what plays were memorable. Some TV channels that offer highlights of the sport are:
- BBC Network
- NBC Sports
- BT Sports
- Premier Sports 1
- Bet 365
Location Three: Rugby Replays on a Smart Device
Smart devices, like iPads, iPhones, Android phones, and tablets, have revolutionized the way fans can see rugby game replays not to mention top plays, outtakes, and other newsworthy events. In order to watch replays this way without much effort, downloading an app to the smart device is the best way to go. A few different options include:
- Ultimate Rugby App
- Official Rugby World Cup App
- Irish Rugby App
- Official Guinness Pro 12 App
- RBS National Championship App
Location Four: Best Rugby Highlight Sites
On top of all the locations already mentioned, there is still one more spot to check out the top clips on rugby and that’s by logging onto the web. The best sites to hit are:
- RoarTube –Rugby clips from single matches, tournament play, and yearly highlights are offered on the site. Full games are featured as well and the best thing about this website is the search capability on the videos themselves along with the ability to download.
- Youtube –Is a video streaming service that provides highlights for rugby and a plethora of other sports as well. There are actually some exclusive rugby channels on the site to hit up, including World Rugby, Rugby TV, and the Rugby Channel.
- Sky Sports –This one is a popular option for people in the UK. IT provides all sorts of content and information on the sport with video highlights of players, winning teams, and tournaments held primarily in Europe.
- ESPN –The go-to online destination for rugby fans in the United States, ESPN.com has begun to offer quite a bit of video highlights of happenings on the pitch, showcasing all the teams from all over the world.
From this blog post, fans for rugby should good understanding of the different locations where they can Rugby highlights. Make sure to check them to not miss any of the epic plays on the pitch.